[BioC] Converting rgug4130a.db to a NetAffx format

Srinivas Iyyer srini_iyyer_bio at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 16:42:27 CET 2008

Dear group,
chipInfo sofware developed by Harvard biostats needs a
NetAffx formated CSV file.

I have a agilent data and I want to use GOSurfer tool
to analyze expression data for GO analysis. GOSurfer
input files such as GOPath.txt and other annotation
files can be generated by ChipInfo sofware.

unfortunately ChipInfo does not accept agilent style
annotation format.
What I want to do is, using rgug4130a.db library,
I want to recreate a CSV file that looks almost like a
NetAffx annotation CSV file.

Is it possible to create a netaffx CSV file from
Agilent annotations in BioC.

Thanks
Srini