[BioC] Mailing list is not functioning properly

Groot, Philip de philip.degroot at wur.nl
Mon Jan 14 12:33:19 CET 2008

Hello Marc,

On saterday January 12th, all of a sudden I recieved the digest again (covering the last 24 hours only). I did not receive the sunday nor monday versions, so apparently the digest is only sent once a week (on saterday only, but covering only the last 24 hours)? Could you please check again?

Furthermore, my collegue next door receives all the Bioconductor mailing list emails properly and I did not change anything to my email settings. I still suspect that the problem is somewhere on your side.

Regards,

Philip