[BioC] Has anyone actually solved justgcRMA memory error?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at stat.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 8 19:28:47 CET 2008

The aroma.affymetrix package, which was designed to process virtually
any number of arrays, can do gcRMA background correction.  Follow

  http://www.braju.com/R/aroma.affymetrix/

and see Page 'Calibration and normalization of probe-level data'.
There are also (brief) instruction on what annotation files you need.
For further questions, please post your questions on the package's
mailing list.

/H