[BioC] analyze HuEx array using HuGene .cdf file

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 23:47:50 CET 2008

Hi

and the "combineAffyBatch" function in the matchprobes package might be
somewhat helpful (see package vignette), but as Kasper says, this is not
something you should do before getting an understanding of how AffyBatch
represents Affymetrix data, and of how it uses cdf and probe packages to
that end (see vignette "Primer" of the affy package and in particular
Section 7 for a start).

Best wishes
      Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber, EMBL-EBI, http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber