[BioC] analyze HuEx array using HuGene .cdf file

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 11 23:36:23 CET 2008

Please re-read Laurents reply.

The problem is that even thought he same probe(set) may be present on
the two arrays, the (x,y) location (spatial) of the probe is most
likely not the same. So you will need to remap everything in a spatial
way.

Yes, that can be done using R and following some of the things in the
post Jenny linked to + some custom code to take care of the spatial re-
organization. But it will require that you familiarize yourself with
the underlying data structures and it won't be a 1-2 hour exercise
(unless you really know your way around these data structures).

Kasper