[BioC] Marts downloads

Amanda Miotto a.miotto at griffith.edu.au
Tue Aug 12 07:45:59 CEST 2008

Is there a mart for aceview available for GenomeGraphs? I'm looking to be
able to query using aceview varient names. And when installing a local
version of the ensembl_mart_50, where would I find the .sql file and the
tables meta_conf__dataset__main.txt.table
meta_conf__xml__dm.txt.table.?

Thank you.

Amanda Miotto
a.miotto at griffith.edu.au

Software Engineer.
Research Computing Services
INFORMATION SERVICES
Griffith University, NATHAN 4111, AUSTRALIA
Phone:  +61 7 37354419  Fax:  +61 7 37356650
Web:    http://eResearch.griffith.edu.au/

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is
confidential or privileged.  If you receive this email and you are
not the addressee(s) [or responsible for delivery of the email to the
addressee(s)], please disregard the contents of the email, delete the
email and notify the author immediately.