[BioC] Bioconductor and R 2.7

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 29 19:05:21 CEST 2008

Steve,
The BioC 2.2 builds are very stable now and we will be sending around an
announcement (with some fanfare) about the official release of BioC 2.2
in the next few days. If you are looking to put BioC 2.2 packages on
your own machine, feel free to do so now. If you are looking to put them
on a server for "validated"/"auditable" usage, you may want to wait
until the BioC 2.2 release is out.

Patrick