[BioC] Merging microarray datasets

Adaikalavan Ramasamy a.ramasamy at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 20:55:46 CEST 2008

This is an interesting question and one that I like to explore further.

The papers I have seen on combining microarray datasets so far select
one algorithm for Affymetrix and one algorithm for cDNA.

Has anyone investigated which combination of preprocessing algorithm(s)
make data from these two platforms comparable? Indeed, how does one
check if they are comparable? Any references and suggestions would be
very welcome.

Thank you.

Regards, Adai