[BioC] Properties.

Al Juna as568agl at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Apr 22 22:33:20 CEST 2008

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Al Juna a top Sudanese Goverment official who opposed the war in Dalfour in my country Sudan.Due to my oppostion to the war,the goverment of my country has been persecuting me.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Cape Town,South Africa.

We wish to invest in properties in your country with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family, please send an e-mail to the e-mail address below indicating your desire to help my family invest this funds in your country.

best regards

Hope to meet you soon.

God bless,

Al Juna