[BioC] Newbie: Problems installing bioconductor

Zembower, Kevin kzembowe at jhuccp.org
Mon Apr 21 18:14:13 CEST 2008

Woldgang, thank you so much. I apologize that it was such a simple, careless error. I do normally cut-and-paste things like this, but my IE 6.0 browser at work won't let me select just the 'source...' line from the page without selecting everything else.

Thanks, again, for your patience with a careless error.

-Kevin