[BioC] Problems loading Rgraphviz package under Windows XP

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 18 17:01:00 CEST 2008

Rgraphviz in R 2.7 / Bioc 2.2 has additional system
requirements. There is a Readme file available in the SOURCE
distributions of Rgraphviz, e.g.,

http://bioconductor.org/packages/2.2/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html

and then clicking on the 'Rgraphviz_1.17.14.tar.gz' (NOT windows .zip,
the README file is in a location that means it is not included in the
Windows binary file; this will be corrected). Basically, you'll need
to install graphviz on your computer, and then create enviornment
variables that point to the location where graphviz was
installed. You'll then be able to use biocLite to install Rgraphviz.

Please let me konw (on or off list) how this goes.

Martin