[BioC] simpleAffy with bovine cdf

Paul Geeleher paulgeeleher at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:16:39 CEST 2008

I might as well follow this up. I created the bovinecdf.qcdef file
myself. I'm fairly sure what is below is correct. It seems to work
anyway. Copy and paste the text below into bovinecdf.qcdef and save in
RHOME/library/simpleaffy/extdata. Eg.
/usr/local/lib/R/library/simpleaffy/extdata/bovinecdf.qcdef

array bovinecdf
alpha1 0.05
alpha2 0.065
spk bioB AFFX-BioB-3_at
spk bioC AFFX-BioC-3_at
spk bioD AFFX-BioDn-3_at
spk creX AFFX-CreX-3_at
ratio actin3/actin5 AFFX-Bt-actin-3_at AFFX-Bt-actin-5_at
ratio actin3/actinM AFFX-Bt-actin-3_at AFFX-Bt-actin-M_at
ratio gapdh3/gapdh5 AFFX-Bt-gapd-3_at AFFX-Bt-gapd-5_at
ratio gapdh3/gapdhM AFFX-Bt-gapd-3_at AFFX-Bt-gapd-M_at