[BioC] Unable to use GEOquery

Juan C Oliveros Collazos oliveros at cnb.csic.es
Thu Apr 17 12:21:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I just downloadad and installed the package "GEOquery" from bioconductor
web site. The installation carried-out with no errors.

However, when I try to load the library: "library(GEOquery)", I get the
following error:

 > library(GEOquery);
Error in makeClassRepresentation(Class, properties, superClasses,
prototype,  :
   element 2 is empty;
    the part of the args list of 'list' being evaluated was:
    (header = list(), )
Error : unable to load R code in package 'GEOquery'
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'GEOquery'

This is the sessionInfo() output:
 > sessionInfo();
R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods
[8] base

other attached packages:
[1] Biobase_1.16.1 limma_2.12.0

[1] rcompgen_0.1-15

Looking at this output, It seems that the package is not installed.
However, when i do "installed.packages()" GEOquery appears in the list!

I can not figure-out where the error is...

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

Juan Carlos