[BioC] Help needed on limma and differentially expressed genes

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:35:31 CEST 2008

> Using Jenny's suggestion, I had similar idea that Wt0 samples were
> unneccessary. But try to explain that to a biologist, is much tougher as Wt0
> is deemed the baseline.

Contrary to some generalised opinion among statisticians, biologists
are not really really dumb... so maybe you should really try to
explain that to them. They may surprise you!

:-)

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.