[BioC] mouse4302,db_2.0.2 in AffylmGUI

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Wed Apr 9 00:07:59 CEST 2008

Dear Bioconductor users,

	I want the most uptodate annotation for the mouse 4302 chip.
As far as  know that is mouse4302,db_2.0.2. However when I use
AffylmGUI it automatically loads mouse4302_2.0.1.

My questions:

1. Is there any way to get afflmGUI to load  mouse4302,db_2.0.2 instead.

OR

2. Failing, that I have not been able to combine the limma output with
selected columns of the annotation in the R command line. Pragmatically
I have been using afflmGUI to get the annotation file or downloading
it from
thee affy web site and merging it in excel. any quick code to do this
entirely in the command line would be appreciated. I have not been
successful in applying the code in "Bioinformatics and Computational
Biology Solutions..."  to this purpose.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C
Columbia University Medical Center
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032