[BioC] basic limma questions

Endre Sebestyen endre.sebestyen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:55:43 CEST 2008

Dear Gordon,

Thanks for the answers. I have one final question. It is true that the
Data-Ctrl contrast is the same in both cases, but it makes a
difference if my gene is 10x up or 0.1x downregulated compared to the
untreated sample. So either I have to change  R and G, or use a
design <- c(-1,-1,-1). Am I right?

Endre