[BioC] Problem with GOPkgBuilder from AnnBuilder when trying to create an updated GO data package

Stefan Goetz sgoetz at cipf.es
Thu Sep 27 15:09:46 CEST 2007

Dear Marc,
thanks for your reply. Updating my R to beta version 2.6, I managed to
download the GO_1.99.1 package of the last Bioconductor 2.1 release
with:
>source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
>biocLite("GO")
Now I have the GO data package built from Wed Aug 29 09:16:39 2007.
Great!
Just for the future, dose anybody know how to make monthly GO updates of
this package? Would be to use the GOPkgBuilder function of AnnBuilder
package the correct way or this a more complex thing?
Best regards.
Stefan

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.1/data/annotation/

I hope this helps,