[BioC] Problem with GOPkgBuilder from AnnBuilder when trying to create an updated GO data package

Stefan Goetz goetz_stefan at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 02:16:55 CEST 2007

Well, I'm new to BioConductor and R and maybe missing some details but:
>GO()
returns:
Quality control information for  GO
Date built: Created: Tue Sep  5 18:55:54 2006
etc.

and
?GO return:

GO(GO): Bioconductor annotation data package:
The annotation package was built using a downloadable R package -
AnnBuilder (download and build your own) etc...

So my question still is how to use GOPkgBuilder from AnnBuilder when
trying to create an updated GO data package
(the one by default on the BioConductor site is from: Tue Sep  5
18:55:54 2006 and the Gene Ontology is evolving fast)
Any ideas/help somebody?
Many thanks,
Stefan

PD.: AnnBuilder is from Bioconductor, you are from CRAN? Is there
something on CRAN for GO I missed and if so how is this package called?
Thanks!)