[BioC] subset MarrayList

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 00:51:05 CEST 2007

Dear D,

as a general remark that may also be relevant to some others here, I
think you would have a better chance of getting replies to your posts if
you revealed your real name. I for one rarely feel inclined to answer to
anonymous posts.

You may also want to read the posting guide, there are a number of
helpful suggestions that may help you to have more meaningful
interactions: http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Best wishes

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber