[BioC] R crashes after image array plots hgu133plus2 in R2.6.0

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Wed Oct 31 21:35:08 CET 2007

Dear Martin and Everybody,

	Here is a record of the session:

 > Data<-ReadAffy()
 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)
i386-apple-darwin8.10.1

locale:
en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] tools     stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] affy_1.16.0          preprocessCore_1.0.0 affyio_1.6.1
[4] Biobase_1.16.1

[1] simpleaffy_2.14.05
 > image(Data[,1])
#produced image which I closed
 > image(Data[,2])
#produced image, which I closed
 > image(Data[,3])

# R disappears and I get an error message that states

The application R quit unexpectedly

Are you interested in what I see when I click "Report". it is long.

THANKS!
Rich