[BioC] package for human ST gene arrays?

Fri Oct 26 20:09:30 CEST 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Yongde Bao wrote:

> Thanks, Jim and Mark, for the prompt response.
>
> Mark, about the aroma.affymetrix package, does it run readily in
> Windows? And,
> if possible, can you show me a bit of the taste of its output?

aroma.affymetrix runs in windows (the main developer is using
windows), and if you want a look at the output why don't you follow
the link Mark gave you and read some of the pages.

It also allows analysis of very large datasets on a laptop (given
around 1-2GB ram)

Kasper