[BioC] package for human ST gene arrays?

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Fri Oct 26 18:08:28 CEST 2007

Dear Yongde

As James MacDonald has already kindly mentioned, my package xps is able to
handle both Affymetrix HuGene and Exon arrays. Is has no problems with
shared
probesets, and you can do RMA and MAS5 normalization.
Please note that you can use xps with both R-2.5.0 and R-2.6.0 so you
need not
install R-devel.
If you are willing to install and try it I would appreciate any feedback.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.i.s.t.i.a.n S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a
V.i.e.n.n.a       A.u.s.t.r.i.a