[BioC] error message in gcrma

yzhang at vbi.vt.edu yzhang at vbi.vt.edu
Thu Oct 25 03:25:36 CEST 2007

Dear Zhijin:
I did run one chip. I think that is the reason. Thank you very much for
your reply.
I suggest you change the code that allow customer to do gcrma for single
chip. For example, if I want to do several steps normalization. The first
step, I would like use gc correction, then, I would like to use gcrma for
single chip. But, it is just my suggestion.

Thank you very much for your fast response.