[BioC] Edge color knowing only outgoing node

Loren Engrav engrav at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 29 19:31:58 CET 2007

I have an induced GO graph with many nodes/edges and have colored the nodes
of interest, and I can color edges after the fact when the names of both
outgoing and incoming nodes are known

I would like to have the color of the outgoing edges match the color of the
node from which the edge emerged, but at the time of plotting I do not know
the name of the node to which the edge will be incoming

Is it possible to color edges if you only know the name of the outgoing
node?

Thank you

Loren Engrav, MD
Univ Wash