[BioC] Query about the conditional hypergeometric test in GOstats package

Chanchal Kumar chanchal at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Nov 28 12:38:05 CET 2007

Dear Dr. Gentleman,

  Thanks for the inputs. It was indeed helpful and now after reading the
references the concept is pretty clear.

Best Regards,

Chanchal

===============================

Chanchal Kumar, Ph.D. Candidate

Dept. of Proteomics and Signal Transduction
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Am Klopferspitz 18
82152 D-Martinsried (near Munich)
Germany