[BioC] Query about the conditional hypergeometric test in GOstats package

Chanchal Kumar chanchal at biochem.mpg.de
Mon Nov 26 16:22:40 CET 2007

Dear Jim,

   Thank you very much for the information. It was indeed very helpful.
Now I did my analysis with the "conditional" argument as TRUE and I see
that the result is more explainable. I am thinking of using this
conditional test in rest of my analysis.

I will go through the reference as well.

Best Regards,

Chanchal

===============================

Chanchal Kumar, Ph.D. Candidate

Dept. of Proteomics and Signal Transduction
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Am Klopferspitz 18
82152 D-Martinsried (near Munich)
Germany