[BioC] exporting normalised expression valuse from LIMMA

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 26 15:37:25 CET 2007

Quoting Matthew Vitalone <matthew_vitalone at wmi.usyd.edu.au>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have had a look through the archive of questions to solve my problem,
> but to no help.
>
> Sorry if this is quite basic, but, can anyone help me with a command,
> that will export the normalised expression values from Limma (two colour
> experiment).
>
> I have been previously been using an "average" function created by the
> bioinfo person that was here. I don't think that it is producing the
> correct values.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew

Hi Matthew,

check the function 'write.table'. It will allow you to export matrices
or data frames to a text file, tab-delimited or delimited by whatever
you want.

If what you want to know is *where* the normalised data is stored, you
have to give a little more information about what you (or someone
else) did. Preferably a bit of code?

regards,

Jose

--
Dr. Jose I. de las Heras                      Email: J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology    Phone: +44 (0)131 6513374

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.