[BioC] about a lymphoma dataset

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Nov 25 16:47:49 CET 2007

Dear James,

hmm, the lab you're refering to does explains that this file is in the
lymphoma package. The lymphoma package was deprecated and finally
retired a while ago, but you could find a past version here:

Note that you are looking at a lab from Oct 2003, and that you will need
to use a matching version of R and Bioconductor. There is no guarantee
(and no intention) that that lab will run with Bioc 2.1 and R 2.6.

Btw, the data are from Ash Alizadeh's Lymphoma paper. I checked on
Google by entering the filename you mentioned and found them publicly
available from here: http://llmpp.nih.gov/lymphoma/data/rawdata

  Best wishes