[BioC] Reading 80 CEL files.

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Sun Nov 18 12:22:45 CET 2007

Since so many people replied already, please let me mention package xps
which allows you to do RMA for 80 CEL files on laptops with 1-2 GB RAM
only. You can even run Exon arrays or HuGene arrays. xps is availble
from the Bioconductor development branch, but works with R-2.5.0 and
R-2.6.0, too. However, currently xps is supported only for Linux and
MacOS X.

Best regards
Christian
C.h.i.s.t.i.a.n S.t.r.a.t.o.w.a