[BioC] Question on SAM output

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 22:10:27 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

this is explained in the R news article mentioned in the vignette of siggenes. I, however, will also add an explanation to this to the vignette.

False is *not* the number of False Positive, but what Tusher et al. call the number of falsely called genes. The number of False Positive is determined by p0 * False.

Best,
Holger

-------- Original-Nachricht --------