[BioC] RedHat Linux

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Mon Nov 12 18:18:48 CET 2007

Hi Richard,

If you can get R installed and running on your computer, then by
definition most of the Bioconductor packages will 'run' as well. The
only caveat being that some packages rely on non-R software for some of
their functionality, and if that software isn't installed (or
installable), then you won't be able to use that particular package.

However it is more likely that a package will work on a Linux variant
rather than Mac OS or Windows.

Best,

Jim