[BioC] About CLAC package

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Sat Nov 10 19:50:31 CET 2007

Hi,
   Please read the posting guide, that is perhaps the best advice that
can be given which will tell you among other things to provide the
output of sessionInfo, and to provide a reproducible example.

The second best advice is to include a signature that identifies you.
There are a number of people who will not respond to anonymous emails,
so if you want their help you will need to identify yourself.

  best wishes
    Robert

affy snp wrote:
> Dear list,
>

> I was trying CLAC to analyze Affy SNP 250K array to call gain and
> loss. The data set consists of 238304 rows (snp probes) and 243
> columns (samples).
>
> I tried clac.preparenormal.R() first and got an error message which is:
>
>> NormalResult<-clac.preparenormal.R(cghlog2[,1:47], cghlog2[,48:243], Normal.Type=rep(0,196), chromosome.number=B[,1], nucleotide.position=B[,2], windowsize=5, targetFDR=0.01, chromosomeOption=FALSE)
> Error in Summary.factor(c(1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L, 1L,  :
>   max not meaningful for factors
>
> Do you have any idea about this? I am new to R and bioconductor so any help
> will be appreciated!
>
> Sincerely,
>        Allen

Robert Gentleman, PhD