[BioC] Affymetrix reannotation

Samuel Wuest swuest at botinst.uzh.ch
Wed Nov 7 15:45:20 CET 2007

Thanks a lot,

I am familiar with the ath1121501 package. Now I don’t know whether it
contains informations on the probe-level rather than on the probeset-level
(e.g. whether a designed probe still targets an updated gene model? or which
probe-sets are obsolete and can be considered to be outdated?)

And: How can I retrieve such information without writing a blast-script to
check every single probe against the most updated cDNA database?

Thanks for any help on this.