[BioC] GO analysis for time-series data

Ana Conesa aconesa at ochoa.fib.es
Wed Nov 7 02:08:52 CET 2007

Dear Srini,

please, take a look to the following manuscript as provides a
methodology for GO analysis of time series data

Minguez, P., Al-Shahrour, F., Dopazo, J. (2006)
A function-centric approach to the biological interpretation of
microarray time-series
Genome Informatics Series Vol.17 No.2 (pg 57-66) 2006 ISSN:0919-9454

Ana Conesa