[BioC] tpmap2bpmap in affxparser

Tue Nov 6 07:26:54 CET 2007

This is a bug (which I seem to recall having seen before, so I don't
know why it is still there, perhaps it was in another function). I
have fixed it in the devel version.

If you just want a quick fix you can call the function as

tpmap2bpmap(tpmapname='x', bpmapname='y', verbose = as.integer(0))

Kasper