[BioC] warning message for duplicateCorrelation

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Nov 2 00:11:16 CET 2007

Dear Dorthe,

This warning comes from the mixedModel2Fit() function in the statmod
package, which is called by duplicateCorrelation() for individual
genes. This warning would suggest that you have a singular fit for
that gene. Any warning which occurs only a handful of times can be
ignored. However you might double check your data.

Best wishes
Gordon