[BioC] warning message for duplicateCorrelation

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Nov 1 18:55:27 CET 2007

Hi Dorthe,

There are more than 200 packages in Bioconductor. None of them has a
dulicateCorrelation function. Maybe you are referring to the
duplicateCorrelation function from the limma package?
Hopefully, a limma expert will be able to help you.

Note that it would help a lot if you could provide the output of sessionInfo(),
and if possible, a few lines of code that show how to reproduce the problem.

Thanks!
H.