[BioC] biomaRt manual

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Mar 29 12:51:54 CEST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 06:14, Weiwei Shi wrote:
> Thanks, Kasper. But I did use method B and found the vignettes.
> However, it seems that one is not written in very detailed.

Hi, Weiwei.  I'm not sure to which vignette you are referring, or both, but
you really have to read them, try the examples (cut-and-paste the code, if
needed).  If you do that with the vignette called "prettyOutput.pdf", I think
you will find that it answers your original question exactly.  If, after
reading the vignettes and the help associated with all of those functions,
you still have questions, feel free to post what you have tried (actual code
pasted in from your session and any error messages) and the output of
sessionInfo().

If you find the examples, documentation, or vignettes are confusing or
incomplete, I can say with a high degree of certainty that all of the
bioconductor authors appreciate contributions that would improve their
documentation, so feel free to contribute.

Hope that helps.

Sean