[BioC] biomaRt manual

Thu Mar 29 06:55:35 CEST 2007

As most Bioconductor packages, biomaRt comes with a vignette
(actually 2). Read it :)

To do so, you can do one of several steps

Method a)
R> vignette()
will give you a list of vignettes on your system, alternatively you
can try
R> vignette(package = "biomaRt")
Doing
R> vignette("NAME")
will open one.

Method b)
Use Biobase vignette browser:
R> library(Biobase)
R> openVignette()
This differs from vignette in
* Only vignettes from loaded packages are shown (so you need to do R>
library(biomaRt) first)
* You get a selection menu

Method c)
Download it from the package webpage on www.bioconductor.org