[BioC] hgu133plus2 normalization

Bin Zheng bzheng at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Mar 28 21:19:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using MAS5 to process 12 hgu133plus2 microarray data.  I got an error
message: psort(x, partial) : index 1094 outside bounds

Any suggestion about solving this problem?  Thanks very much,

Bin

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.