[BioC] exonmap install

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:48:06 CEST 2007

Hi Jim and Michal,

I made the mistake of using the xmap_mus_musculus_core_41_36b mysql files with the Ensembl  mus_musculus_core_43_36d mysql data.  The exonmap and Jim's exonModel routines work great when I used both xmap_mus_musculus_core_41_36b files and mus_musculus_core_41_36b data.

Cheers,
Dick
Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html
http://staff.washington.edu/~dbeyer