[BioC] maQualityPlots (arrayQuality package)

João Fadista Joao.Fadista at agrsci.dk
Mon Mar 26 14:09:34 CEST 2007

Dear Sean,

You are right. Here it is some back information:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.4.0 (2006-10-03)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:
[1] "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"     "datasets"
[7] "base"

other attached packages:
     sma    limma
"0.5.15" "2.9.13"

> RG <- read.maimages(fnames, source="genepix.custom", path=datadir, ext="gpr", columns=columns, wt.fun=wtflags(weight=0,cutoff=0))

> RG$printer <- getLayout(RG$genes,guessdups=TRUE)   # extract the layout from the RG$printer

> types <- readSpotTypes("SpotTypes.txt",path=genedir)

> RG$genes$Status <- controlStatus(types, RG)

> library(arrayQuality)

> maQualityPlots(RG)
> [1] TRUE
> [1] TRUE
> [1] TRUE
> Error in exty[[i]] : subscript out of bounds

Note: My RG has 6 samples in it (3 replicates with dye swap each).

Best regards

João Fadista
Ph.d. student

UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Research Centre Foulum
Dept. of Genetics and Biotechnology
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:   +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1900

E-mail:  Joao.Fadista at agrsci.dk
Web:	   http://www.agrsci.org

This email may contain information that is confidential.
Any use or publication of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences is not allowed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.