[BioC] exonmap install

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 23 21:02:20 CET 2007

Hi Jim,

Thanks for letting me know you were successful with just the homo_sapiens_core_43_36d dataset.  I will try that with the mouse.

And I would love to take you up on your kind offer to try your new functions. Using super-pre-alpha makes me feel alive :-)

Cheers,
Dick
Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html
http://staff.washington.edu/~dbeyer