[BioC] Error in rowname in lumiR?

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:32:19 CET 2007

Hi Ingrid,

You need to update the lumi package. This problem should have been solved.
The current version of lumi is 1.0.10.

Version 1.1.0 will be released next week, which will include several new
features, including support of BeadStudio 3.0 format, adding a lumiB
function to allow user adding background correction and a lumiExpresso
function to encapsulate all the preprocessing functions. A QC slot will be
added in the LumiBatch class and the LumiQC class will be removed.

Thanks!

Pan