[BioC] Error in biocLite() installation in Mac OS X 10.4

Francois Pepin fpepin at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 21 19:04:17 CET 2007

Hi Xiaowei,

can you reproduce the error?

I think this might just be a fluke. It wasn't able to download the file
properly and then complained about it.

I can download the file correctly from here, so I don't think it's a
problem with the bioconductor web server.

As Tony said, please include the result from sessionInfo() if you still
have problems.

Francois