[BioC] methods for determining clusters of correlated genes

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 16:54:21 CET 2007

Dear Kamila,

The possibilities are infinite, I don't think it is possible or useful
to provide an exhaustive overview. Anyway, we have tried to give a basic
view in a chapter on clustering this book:

Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions Using R and
Bioconductor. Series: Statistics for Biology and Health
Gentleman, R.; Carey, V.; Huber, W.; Irizarry, R.; Dudoit, S. (Eds.)
2005, 473 p., 128 illus., 128 in colour, Hardcover
ISBN: 978-0-387-25146-2

and there are also many good reviews by other authors.

  Best wishes
   Wolfgang