[BioC] "scale to fit" plot for A4 pdf

Wittner, Ben, Ph.D. Wittner.Ben at mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 15 15:29:42 CET 2007

If you look at the code for heatmap(), there is a call to layout() with argument
respect set to TRUE.
Try copying the heatmap() code into your own version and set respect to FALSE
(or, maybe you'll have to set respect to a matrix and only set one or some of
the entries to 0) I don't know if this will do what you want, but I know I had a
similar problem once and something like this did what I wanted.

-Ben