[BioC] crlmm warning

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Wed Mar 7 15:15:27 CET 2007

Hi Morten,

the 'safe' versions will become available with BioC 2.0.

My question, regarding the email you send next (about using
makePlatformDesign for SNP arrays), that's not required anymore. All
you need is in that oligoAddOns.tar.gz. All you need to do is install
the packages and use the latest oligo.

Let me know how things go,