[BioC] Filtering genes based on Agilent flags

John Fernandes jfernand at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 20 22:31:06 CEST 2007

I've written one to find spots noted as "well above background":

wtfun <- function(x) {
         okAboveBG <- x[,"rIsWellAboveBG"]==1 & x[,"gIsWellAboveBG"]==1
         okSaturated <- x[,"rIsSaturated"]==0 & x[,"gIsSaturated"]==0
         okPopnOutlier <- x[,"rIsFeatPopnOL"]==0 & x[,"gIsFeatPopnOL"]==0
         okNonUnifOutlier <- x[,"rIsFeatNonUnifOL"]==0 &
x[,"gIsFeatNonUnifOL"==0
         as.numeric(okAboveBG & okSaturated & okPopnOutlier & okNonUnifOutlier)
}

John