[BioC] Installing Ruuid library

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue Jul 31 19:34:06 CEST 2007

Hi Francesca,

francesca wrote:
> I am trying to install graph library and to do I am requested to install
> Ruuid library.
>
> I am using a Microsoft Windows XP pc and R version 2.4.0. I am downloading
> libraries from the BioC1.8 Release.

With R version 2.4.0, you must use BioC 1.9 (includes Ruuid 1.12.0):

  R 2.4 <-> BioC 1.9
  R 2.5 <-> BioC 2.0 (current release)
  R-2.6 <-> BioC 2.1 (current devel)

These version mismatches can easily be avoided by installing BioC packages
with biocLite() (as we highly recommend on our website).
We also recommend to use the last BioC release, older versions are not
supported.

Cheers,
H.